Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Part 2 - Kitbash 1/6 Hong Kong Police Force Figure - PTU Sergeant

As promised, here are more shots of the PTU figure - showcasing some of his equipment. But before that a pic oh him with his winter jacket shown with the movie poster:


As a sidenote, I'll recommend the movie mini-series to cop movie buffs. No one produces cop movies like Hong Kong. This series is not really about action but is intended to reflect the realities of lives of the officers.

Back to the pics. Here's a few with him drawing his S & W M10 revolver & brandishing a Benelli shotgun. The PTU is actually equiped with Remingtons instead of Benellis but I made do with what I had (it's a kitbash anyway..).






Btw, I got the gear and uniforms from a shop in Richmond 111, Kowloon, HK. Man, this guy really knows a carrot (me) when he sees one. He knows that I've fallen in love this figure and charged me a premium price for it.. He basically sold most the items separately... damn... but alas.. I could not help myself.. =P  I also discovered that the naked figure he gave me had very weak lower limbs so I had to make ensure its safety by putting it on a stand..

Here some of the gear on the figure's belt including the classic water bottle holder the HK police issues to uniformed officer on the beat (personally I would have prefered that the bottle cap was a different colour).



I'll end the post on this figure with a close-up shot of him in the awesome police jacket.



No comments:

Post a Comment